Port History

Firstly build in 1956, the Sihanoukville Autonomous Port (PAS) resumed its business operation after 1979 from a small base utilizing direct labor forces, human resources, minor equipment and machinery to perform its cargo and container handling operation and transport. From then on, thanks to the continuous studies and improvements as well as technical assistances from various development agencies and other fraternal countries the port has grown and moved forwards constantly.

To keep up with the increasing volumes of cargo throughput during the early 1990s, the port upgraded its transport means from small packaged to larger containerized cargoes, In order to be more convenient and effective, a need of container terminal development was then realized and with the assistances from The Royal Government of Cambodia and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), the said container terminal was constructed in 2002.

Our Facilities

  • Slider 1
  • Slider 2
  • Slider 3

PAS’s Business Partners

  • Sihanoukville Port SEZ
  • People of Japan
  • Jica
  • Asean Ports Association
  • Ministry of Public Works and Transport
  • Ministry of Economy and Finance
  • Maersk Line
  • Regional Container Lines (K.H.) Ltd.
  • International Holdings Co., Ltd.
  • Samudera Shipping Line
  • Atlantic Container Line
  • COSCO Container Lines Co., Ltd.
  • KMD/HAS/TSL
  • HYUNDAI Merchant Marine Co., Ltd.
  • NYS

Sihanoukville Autonomous Port

Terak Vithei Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HUN SEN, Sangkat 3, Sihanoukville, Preah Sihanouk Province, Kingdom of Cambodia.

  • Office : 034 933 416

  • Telephone : 034 933 511

  • Pilot : 034 933 507

  • Fax : 034 933 693

Get Connected :